The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 115.2 - Twitter Extra - Time line determined by changes in appearance

Supporter
How old are they, I have no clue whatsoever on school years over yonder
493489137026990082.webp
She'll be 15 in September, he's just turned 14 at the end of March.

Group Leader
Most girls tend to start puberty before boys, and generally hit their max height around 16 years of age, give or take a bit. And at 172cm, she's already huge for a woman in Japan, where the average height is 159.5cm. Heck, she's taller than the average height for men in Japan, which is 170.8cm!
yeah ppl forget sometimes that she is Japanese and 172cm is humongous there.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Yamada's relationship development is pretty natural but Ichikawa does a complete 180 after volume 1.

Ah, in any case, Ichikawa's conscious shift to "I like Yamada" is definitely chapter 14. As for Yamada, the shift to consciously thinking Ichikawa is funny might be the bike chapter in chapter 6, though it could have been sooner. Yamada thinking Ichikawa is interesting likely correlates with chapter 15, presumably because she was aware that Ichikawa was the one who gave her the tissue (this is also a likely point where Yamada started unconsciously liking Ichikawa, much like how Ichikawa unconsciously liked Yamada since the start of the manga). As for her consciously liking Ichikawa, it's definitely the milk tea incident or if not that, then soon after in chapter 30.

One thing I would like to add is that they were both likely somewhat conscious of each other's feelings by the Christmas date, though I'm not sure if Yamada got an inkling of Ichikawa's feelings earlier than that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How does this corolate with the school festival when Ichi kept Yamada from falling in the six legged race? I thought that was what made her curious about him which is what led to her showing up at the library.

Ah, in any case, Ichikawa's conscious shift to "I like Yamada" is definitely chapter 14.
Isn't this actually the first chapter we realize Anna might like him? Its when we see her eyeing up Ichikawa.
Then she becomes 100% infatuated with him on 15 because we eventually see her carrying the same tissues when Ichikawa's menhera moment cause her to cry.

We also see in Ch. 19 that she follows him to the lobby just to hang out and talk to him, rather than to order food (to her embarassment when Ichikawa called her out for it).

Dex-chan lover
As stated, the heights are converted wrong. Ichi's first listed height is not 4'11, but he is actually 4'10. His final height is 5'1.8 inches so rounding to 5'2 is fine. Yamada's height is 5'6.4" so that should round to 5'6" not 5'7".

Source is google "cm to feet" since the author supplies the cm measurements

Fed-Kun's army
I just defined this chapter as 115.2 because of the Date it was released: may 3, 2023.
If anything is wrong just hit me up.
115 and 116 came out two months before that date. This extra was posted after chapter 119

Dex-chan lover
I think it's funny that he started liking her first. I could have sworn it was the other way around but my memory is foggy.

Double-page supporter
Just went into the author's twitter and realised that this manga has an anime? Wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread