The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 127 - We're Moving Forward

Dex-chan lover
Offtopic: Please repost in the general Manga subforum.
Hello guys this is kinda out of topic.
Is there anyone who knows the name of manga i've been searching?
It's adventure manga like isekai but it's not.
The mc is kinda a strong at detecting traps and he solo the boss, so his party kicked him because of that.
Few days later he partying with giant woman who is team leader.
I want to continue reading, but forgot the manga's name :(

Dex-chan lover
This is his reaction... Next Chapter is gonna be wild.
5fabe258dab0e7bb6dd33f7b6bcbe249d00124b70955a8cb138261561e480b75.jpg
Sex soon

Dex-chan lover
I said this about the confession with the kitsune mask and I'll say it again: this HAS to be animated. Imagine this with the full song with vocals playing, STUNNING

I think the reason she went in and kissed him first is because the last two times when they were in the storage room and on his bed she was left hanging expecting him to kiss her.
I think Yamada kissing Ichi is more reasonable, she is the one at the concert, she is moved by the lyrics, so let her kiss him is the right move. If they let him go with Yamada to the concert then thing will be too awkward for them to do anything.

I doubt it will happen at this point
She’s either quitting being a actress or being one of those that don’t kiss/do sex scenes
Lol, I don't think I am worry about her kissing on TV, I must more worry about Yamada's manager, that guy is obsessive to Yamada. I actually want to see the mangaka develop a drama about that, the drama is reasonable and could be a fresh wind to the whole story line.

Aggregator gang
.........A rectangle may not always be a square, but a square is always a rectangle.
He hated Yamada specifically because he though that he wouldn't have a chance so in order to not hurt himself he invented that lied and believe it.
Ending up xtra edgy.

He was never an incel nor misandric.

You need to put a small amount of attention and you'll get it.

A guy hating a woman, is a reductive view of the situation in order to just call him that.

Aggregator gang
Exactly! all misandrics are incels, but not all incels are misandrics, and so he was
No, I'll paste the same I answer to the other blind dude that can't see through the less infered part of the early story... even saying infered sounds wrong, it was very obvious and said directly, but maybe neither of you catch it, or you two are intentionally ignoring it, which is worse.

He hated Yamada specifically because he though that he wouldn't have a chance so in order to not hurt himself he invented that lied and believe it.
Ending up xtra edgy.

A guy hating a woman, is a reductive view of the situation in order to just call him that.

It's a similar reductive argument used by new feminists, so they can group all men that don't agree with them, saying that those men hate them, but ignoring the real reasons, like REDACTED.

That's your reasoning. Having a reductive mindset is sad.
There are many youtubers like that in my language, it's so sad, good editing skills wasted.

Dex-chan lover
No, I'll paste the same I answer to the other blind dude that can't see through the less infered part of the early story... even saying infered sounds wrong, it was very obvious and said directly, but maybe neither of you catch it, or you two are intentionally ignoring it, which is worse.

Ending up xtra edgy.

It's a similar reductive argument used by new feminists, so they can group all men that don't agree with them, saying that those men hate them, but ignoring the real reasons, like REDACTED.

That's your reasoning. Having a reductive mindset is sad.
There are many youtubers like that in my language, it's so sad, good editing skills wasted.
I'm not talking about feminist bullshit, I'm talking about dictionary meaning. An incel is someone who has behaviors that lead to involuntary celibacy.

This is enough to make a such man cry. I just confessed my feelings 2 weeks ago, in the most dumb way. Seeing my boy do this just to confess his feelings, are nothing but a satisfaction I can't get anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread