The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 127 - We're Moving Forward

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh they only do like 32/34 chapters per 12/13 episodes a season. Unless they do 24 episodes a season. They will take years to catch up to this chapter.
First season was nearly until 60, BY's chapters are short... so they can do it, but they may prefer to just put it in s3...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Impossible for this to be in Season 2 unless it's a 24 episode season (It's not going to be)
Since the first season is 57 chapters, season 2 might end at confession and a movie until the kiss
This kiss and along with this song seems way too big to be in mid season 3

Dex-chan lover
First season was nearly until 60, BY's chapters are short... so they can do it, but they may prefer to just put in s3...
Hm now that you mention it. I guess they were rather pretty short chapters. Most are half the pages as most Manga.
Well will see what happens. Instead of a season three. They should just do a 24 episodes for season two.

Last edited:
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
terminalmontage-kirby.gif

image0.jpg
JroWI3v.jpg

Aggregator gang
Hm now that you mention it. I guess they were rather pretty short chapters. Most are half the pages as most Manga.
Well Will see what happens. Instead of a season three. They should just do a 24 episodes for season two.
Ah, I wish, but unfortunately Norio won't have the time to do around 30 chapters before the season is out, early 2024.

Season 2 would still have the confession tho...

We can only wish for a quick confirmation of season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread