The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 127 - We're Moving Forward

Dex-chan lover
This needs to be season 2 finale pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Maybe one episode before the final episode pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hehe sadly nope
Season 2 will probably end with the confession.
The developments after chapter 53 are too heavy content-wise and I am actually thinking the 12/13 episode season might not even reach the confession in a worst case scenario.

Supporter
I
Hehe sadly nope
Season 2 will probably end with the confession.
The developments after chapter 53 are too heavy content-wise and I am actually thinking the 12/13 episode season might not even reach the confession in a worst case scenario.
It's not out of bounds to think S2 ends just before Yamada's concerns about Icchi possibly missing another school trip override her career goals and an OVA/movie covers everything from there through the confession arc. It would give S2 more room to breathe and bridge the gap between S2 and S3 (which is nowhere near ready for production atm).

Dex-chan lover
I

It's not out of bounds to think S2 ends just before Yamada's concerns about Icchi possibly missing another school trip override her career goals and an OVA/movie covers everything from there through the confession arc. It would give S2 more room to breathe and bridge the gap between S2 and S3 (which is nowhere near ready for production atm).
No confession in S2 would be a shame. Ending with the sports festival would be much weaker and a movie just makes it harder/longer to see (speaking as an American fan).

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for being a little thick but Can somebody tell me something: Was Yamada aware that the lyrics of the song were going to be for her and if not how did she realise it was for her when listening to it?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for being a little thick but Can somebody tell me something: Was Yamada aware that the lyrics of the song were going to be for her and if not how did she realise it was for her when listening to it?

She did not know before this.

She realized because the song is quoting her confession before shifting to a new set of lyrics she knew were from Ichikawa because she knew he made changes to the lyrics.

Dex-chan lover
maybe the real yabai yatsu was the boku we kokoroed along the way

i didn't love this for some reason, it felt paint-by-numbers, i didn't feel the characters behind it.

part of it is i'd rather he kissed her first, or if she were at least more shy about it. this was yet another interaction where she plays the man and he plays the girl, signalling openness to affection to her so she can follow through with action. it's like, "it's 2023, boys & girls act like this" and it feels slightly forced.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread