The Dangers in My Heart

I didnt have much expectations on the first chapters but man it has changed!! totally recommended

la wea weeena!!

This manga is so cute! I love the interactions between the main love interests but I cant help but feel uncomfortable because they keep oversexualizing the girl? I understand shes a model but they're in middle school💀

Dex-chan lover
For a manga that doesn't even have an ecchi tag, some people have a very wild sense of imagination. 🤔

Group Leader
Started reading it on a whim bc it was nominated for the Manga Taisho Award and now I can't help but really look forward to each chapter.

Very cute, but I'm not a fan of the extra chapters. They break the flow of the main story and their relationship feels kind of different from how it is in the main story.

I noticed in the first chapters she was wearing long skirt, but now she wears short skirt.

Dex-chan lover
@Saam Yeah I noticed that to when I re-read the manga from the beginning to the more recent chapters. It's either due to the author/artist changing their style or Yamada is intentionally shortening her skirt to get Ichikawa's attention.

damn this manga is sooo good and the live action trailer looks amazing too !!

Thx for the hardwork translating this masterpiece!!

I'll be waiting for more updates : )

Users who are viewing this thread