The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
Now that the anime season one is done started the manga, and read up to latest chapter 122. now just waiting season 2, and new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Guys I need some clarification for anyone that is reading the light novels. This chapter gave me some serious red flags about rape and I just hate reading shit like that especially when there's a wholesome story like this so far. Can anyone please spoil ahead that everything is already and that we are going to become more diabetic from the sugar?

Guys I need some clarification for anyone that is reading the light novels. This chapter gave me some serious red flags about rape and I just hate reading shit like that especially when there's a wholesome story like this so far. Can anyone please spoil ahead that everything is already and that we are going to become more diabetic from the sugar?
I think you're in the wrong comment section. This isn't based off a light novel.

For anime watcher, before continuing where the anime ended, I recommend reading all the extra chapter from start because some of them didn't get adapted into anime and they're just really cute

Dex-chan lover
I need everyone to hype up the anime because I've seen people talk sh*t about it after only watching the first episodes like they hate seeing kids going through puberty acting like kids going through puberty 🤦🏽 when it may actually be THEE rom-com of the decade
Good job everyone 👏 The show managed to top several polls last season, the rating went up by 0.02 on mangadex since the anime first aired while the MAL score went from 6.8/10 to 8.3/10 securing the 3rd spot as the highest rated anime of spring 2023 AND THE SEASON 2 HAS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR JANUARY 2024 :win:

Last edited:
"Which character do you relate with"
ME:"Say no more this MC right here"
(Except i don't have a cute,hot girlfriend)

Double-page supporter
Never seen a 1000 comment thread before. Gotta be as rare as a manlet hooking up with a hot girlfriend.

Thanks for the great work of translating And I hope the rest of the missing classes come down Translators in Arabic

Users who are viewing this thread