The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
Hello, if you're wondering whether or not you should read this. Don't rely on the synopsis nor the first few chapters. Not sure why but it becomes a completely different story after chapter five or so. It's a very good manga, but judging from other people's reaction the beginning of it is some kind of fake out. I'm not a very critical person so it didn't bother me in the slightest, but just a warning if you're one of "those" people. Try to give it a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Oh right. It's" that" time of the year again. I was hoping Yamada would be included among those "ads". 🤐

@knight_evangel people just misunderstood why he was talking like he did. Sometimes a phase is just a phase, and the edgy kid is being edgy without ever truly intending to act on what they say.

Already read the chapter 42.
It was great. Anyone who wants to read raw can do so at rawdevart.com/comic/boku-no-kokoro-no-yabai-yatsu/

Dex-chan lover
@Orange_Orange You put it a lot better than I could have. That's pretty much how I feel. He was just being edgy in the beginning. It's best if new readers don't take his early thoughts at face value.

Dex-chan lover
@Sovietmethod no, she is only acting the way Ichikawa is, if he does something, then she'll thinks it's ok for her to do it too.

Only read the first paragraph of the description
"A "fearsome psycho-thriller" centering on "the dark side of adolescence." The manga centers on Ichikawa Kyoutarou, a person at the very bottom caste of his school, and who hides murderous impulse that lurks at the very bottom of his soul."
Was honestly surprised when it turned awfully sweet.

Aggregator gang
``don't judge a manga by its first few chapters`` Truly one of the most underrated manga series currently.

Dex-chan lover
yesterday, when chap 43 released in japan, the servers of the page the manga is published in went down from heavy traffic, it also was trending third in japan. It was a really nice chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just to be clear (if it wasn’t already) the “danger” in Ichikawa’s heart, isn’t at all his edgy “murderous” desires, but instead his growing affection for Yamada. Love is something the old edgy (and juvenile) Ichikawa refused to admit he yearned for, since he was quiet, introverted, and often marginalized socially. But with Yamada he is compelled to open up because she is so weird and strangely sweet to him. Thus, the dangers in his heart keep pushing him to do things he was afraid of doing, taking risks, all for some weird girl that’s infected his mind (another translation for kokoro 心).

Contributor
https://twitter.com/lovely_pig328/status/1250370921392558080

This manga is officially biweekly from May onwards. Looking forward to see these dorks get closer.
(Note, number of pages may either increase or decrease as a result of this. The author may lave less time between chapters to draw, but Rororro's end may give them more breathing room.)

Hopefully Boredom Society can catch up before then.

P.S.: Rereading the first chapter is an experience. Damn, I can see why Ichikawa was really hard to stomach, even when thinking he's just being edgy. A full reread'll be interesting. Ah, I appreciate how far he's grown!

Curiosity kills a cat...and that cat is me. Gaaaaaaaaaaahdddddddddd I went and checked the author’s twitter like a boss. Aaaaaaaaaaa can’t wait for the upcoming chapters!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread