The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil - Ch. 17 - Just One Important Person is Enough

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating! I wonder if the pink-haired girl (I can't remember names) will turn into the demon lord. I also just want them to tell each other they were friends already :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I FCKING KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!! OH I want to hit him so bad!!!!

The FL is such a good person, now what will happen if she has the medal?? Will she somehow become the Demon Lord this time???

the ML is saying lots of common lines in Chinese novel, which usually means he's showing interest in the FL and will slowly fall for her. Idk how to feel about this, especially now that the story is being changed. What if the medal changes Caroline's personality, and that caused him to hate her instead?

I can't even focus on our two lovely MCs because of this! Damn that stupid teacher and his weird obsession with reviving the Demon Lord!!!

anw, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Does Ada know how gay she is? Does Kaye know how gay she is? Their feelings are closer to worship than pining.

I feel a bit bad for Caroline, picking up that corrupting medallion. It didn't seem like she had any particular protagonist buffs, though she's not as vulnerable as Kaye.

Dex-chan lover
Oho so she wasn't destined to be the demon lord, it was just from the medal, so hopefully that means soon Ada can realize she doesn't need to do anything more to stop Kaye from becoming the demon lord and they can just be friends (and then more than friends)

Dex-chan lover
Oho so she wasn't destined to be the demon lord, it was just from the medal, so hopefully that means soon Ada can realize she doesn't need to do anything more to stop Kaye from becoming the demon lord and they can just be friends (and then more than friends)
Ohhh that's interesting, now what if Ada is the one winning the race? Will she gain the dark magic ability since she doesn't have any? And what her classmates would do about it?

Dex-chan lover
No Kaye is destined to become the demon lord. That medallion was meant to fall in her hands to awaken her and won't work if someone else has it. Though it might still have adverse effects, if anyone could become the demon lord then the professor has no reason not to use it for himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't remember where this is at in the story but Kaye is destined to be the demon lord. You can think of that medallion as more of an activation device for Kaye. They're specifically trying to put it on Kaye for a reason. If they could make anyone the demon lord they wouldn't focus on her so much.

Dex-chan lover
Sucks to be Caroline, surely this medallion will backfire on her right?
Also, everyone but MCs and Caroline are cunts in this huh.
#1 spot goes for the teacher of course, a fuckboy going for underaged girls and plotting stuff against our main couple...
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wait but... What did the doctor even do? Sure they are clean and dry now. But it's kinda funny how she refused to look at her arm and told them it'll heal by itself.

Maybe healing magic is really resource consuming? Idk. I feel like we missing something here

Dex-chan lover
Soooo what is all your guys guess for how many chapters till they find out about who eachother actually is? 20? 30? 50? Never?

Users who are viewing this thread