The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

aaaa it's back! thank you!!
the way addie drinks the tea like a shot sjshdks. and i loved how he said "we," automatically assuming he'll be running the restaurant with mary, aha

Dex-chan lover
Lmao man she's dumb. I mean sure she concluded her family's fall but is her falling out of grace really the only way? She can just swear fealty to the royalties rn to simply avoid it or even consulting her fam about the calm before the storm but nahh she just had to stress it herself and alone.

Tbh it feels like she's just making excuses and the real reason is just to get away from the high society and live to the country side to have a slow life ffs.

Fed-Kun's army
cringe and stupid! royals never forget challenges to their authority and they don't forget being embarrassed. even with a fall from grace the ruling family would probably end up crushing them just as a matter of course for their insolence. historically the reason families stay in power is because they destroy all who challenge them. this bitch dumb!

you know what? When Mary said, "I'm the only one who needs to be ruined", and her face at the end, I concluded she only wanted to the ruin route because she and Addie could marry.

The nobles would not look at Addie as a marriage candidate since he is just a servant, but looking at all their interactions, I seriously think Mary and Addie likes each other (if it's not too obvious already) but does not want to say anything because of the difference in status.

Therefore! Mary will face "ruin", go to the north with Addie (OF COURSE ADDIE WILL FOLLOW HER), and live a happy life together.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, all the planning to be able to snatch Addie just for him to be a conquest target.
Damn.

Dex-chan lover
@ArisenDresden her entire plan is to keep the façade of influence long enough to reach her ruin. Their family hasn't reach the point to which they have enough influence to challenge the Royal Family and getting backing by the supremacists, they're on their way to if they continue to live lavishly.

Fed-Kun's army
@golestar ah i think i misunderstood where on the power acquisition timeline they were. either way directly challenging the power of the ruling family would be fucking epic and make for an excellent story. i want direct conflict dammit

Double-page supporter
@GridLite On one hand, I think she is actually making excuses since she doesn't care about the aristocratic lifestyle or the political bullshit that they all have to go through, so being banished to the north where she can do what she wants(and maybe marry Addie as someone mentioned) would be ideal for her, but before she goes she wants to make sure her family doesn't incur the wrath of the royal family by amassing too much power. On the other hand, it could be that her father is just too kind for his own good and thus he refuses to listen to her warnings, putting them off as her just worrying too much, whereas the royal family may either dismiss her thoughts as that of a child's since she technically isn't a member of high society yet until she graduates(also, she's a woman and the misogynistic power is typically strong in this kind of medieval setting, so why would they listen to her?), or they may take it as a slight from her and target her family sooner than she can prepare for. Definitely not the end of the world kind of situation she is dealing with, but she still has to tread carefully.

@ArisenDresden In another manga, I could see it being really good. Not so much this one. The Albert House would also be villain protagonists in this case; the faction using them are described as the ones abusing their power.

Dex-chan lover
@ArisenDresden There's actually a Villainess manga called " simply good taste for the Duke's daughter" if you haven't heard of it. Same reincarnated Villainess, but she actually took up duties in her father's fiefdom and made drastic economical choices that greatly benefited their domains, and it slowly unravels a conspiracy regarding a war between two nations, with even the royal family members in on it. It's a really neat read in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
Route for whom? Who is the mc in the fandisk?

@golestar there is another otome story called "Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter", and it follows almost exactly the same synopsis ;)

@feha
a different girl. and Mary is just an extra on the fan disk
Also what you mentioned is the same manga only different title for it

Dex-chan lover
Addie "... ... sigh" when Mary talk about the restaurant is great 🤣
Thank for the chapter

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

someone please tell me!

(don't worry there is no spoilers it's just the comment is too long and it might bother some people)
so...
"simply good taste for the Duke's daughter" and "Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter" are two different titles for one same manga...
but, is it the same manga as this one, "The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin" ??

and how is that?
it doesn't make any sense, to be honest...
like why would they make two magnas for the same story?

I really don't understand
are they the same person ???
or is the plot just the same ??
because "common sense of a duke's daughter" the mc in it does not plot to ruin her life.....
she actually tries to protect her family and she actually takes on some of her father's duties
and she doesn't have the same servant as the servant in "The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin"...
the plot is honestly very different so why are people saying "they are the same" ?
is it just a form of exaggeration?

if you're going to answer me then here are the questions in conclusion:
1- are they the same manga? how is that?
2- are the MCs (main characters) from those two mangas the same person?
3- if they are the same story, then, why would they make tow mangas for the same story?
4- or is the plot just the same and the two stories don't have any relations with each other?

Users who are viewing this thread