The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@anoh While "the pillow-case has been resolved", that chairs left armrest (right for us readers) is probably also lacking a line. You can see it on the other side, and in the first panel (with male guy in the chair) you can see weak traces of it. The spiral is the wood being carved decoratively, not the fluff on the armrest somehow spiraling through 4 dimensions.

edit: should this be @amplified?

Dex-chan lover
The whole “conflict” of this chapter is stupid on numerous levels. She acknowledges they are not the same as the characters in the game. She acknowledges the fandisk doesn’t make sense compared to the main story. She knows the fandisk is a fandisk. She has made no attempt to subvert story beats beyond her damn drill hair, yet minor ones have already been subverted so clearly it is not entirely set in stone — why is she so goddamn fussed about it? Quit being stupid.

Dex-chan lover
WOW the chair, nice spotting, and nice work!

tbh I still don't understand the chair, I just remember that when it was brought up it didn't look quite right!

Dex-chan lover
WOW the chair, nice spotting, and nice work!

tbh I still don't understand the chair, I just remember that when it was brought up it didn't look quite right!

Sorry for double comment, you can report to remove this comment if you'd like, browser messed up here

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of annoying to read a romance story with a ship you don't support set in stone.

Users who are viewing this thread