The Dawn to Come

Fed-Kun's army
the ending will be w black haired guy 100% .. there no way brown haired guy win over her

Dex-chan lover
Man I thought it was gonna be a 1 on 1 romance with the both of them slowly becoming a better version of themselves...

I guess I expected too much from a romance Korean manhua with a FMC... Love triangle is pretty much a given...

This manhwa is really nice! My favorite romance manhwa. Estou gostando bastante deste manhwa. A heroína é esforçada e CDF, tenho um fraco por garotas estudiosas. Além dela ser muito bonita. O cara de cabelo preto até agora se mostrou o par ideal. Cara tem presença e personalidade. É legal que o manhwa consegue ser interessante mesmo nos simples acontecimentos do dia a dia.

Dex-chan lover
Man I thought it was gonna be a 1 on 1 romance with the both of them slowly becoming a better version of themselves...

I guess I expected too much from a romance Korean manhua with a FMC... Love triangle is pretty much a given...
love triangles are the worst bcs it's usualy used as preparation for some forced drama....

Aggregator gang

all i needed to know, thanks boss

Users who are viewing this thread