The Day After Spring - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
this isn't the series first hiatus so maybe we shouldn't give up hope just yet

Banned
This looks really good. There is no stupid shit like Suzuran having boyfriends while she was gone, right? Kinda feels unsafe since i don't know how much Suzuran likes/liked Rokka and i got burned too many times by timeskips.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed this and went to look at the raws because I was curious to what was gonna happen next. Looking forward to seeing the rest translated!

Seems the author went on a 1 year hiatus before so hopefully it will just be a temporary one and not fully cancelled. Just have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow apparently I saw the first serialization already, I could not remember! so I'm glad I found it "again"

This looks really good. There is no stupid shit like Suzuran having boyfriends while she was gone, right? Kinda feels unsafe since i don't know how much Suzuran likes/liked Rokka and i got burned too many times by timeskips.
If I'm not mistaken there's some drama about that in the latest raws, so do beware. I'm personally waiting for things to be cleared up before I decide to read this or not.

Banned
If I'm not mistaken there's some drama about that in the latest raws, so do beware. I'm personally waiting for things to be cleared up before I decide to read this or not.
Please tell me you are trolling.

Edit: Found the raws. She tells Rikka that she doesnt have a boyfriend "right now" but that could also be interpreted as trying to make Rikka jealous/make her aware that she could be snatched away anytime, because Suzuran realized that Rikka is unusally interested in her having a boyfriend or not. Might just be impish teasing from Suzurans side.

This is what i interpret it as, and i am hypersensitive to crap like this, to the point of me instantly dropping any yuri that pulls this het stuff. But of course, she could imply that she had boyfriends in the past. But i kind of doubt it. Sucks, because the latest chapter is not picking up on this theme except when Rikka is thinking about the issue for one panel or so.

Edit:2 Okay, rereading it again and you are absolutely right to be cautious. You could imply it as her having boyfriends in the past, too. Maybe i read too much into it, im not sure anymore either. It could really go either way with the next chapter.

Last edited:
Please tell me you are trolling.

Edit: Found the raws. She tells Rikka that she doesnt have a boyfriend "right now" but that could also be interpreted as trying to make Rikka jealous/make her aware that she could be snatched away anytime, because Suzuran realized that Rikka is unusally interested in her having a boyfriend or not. Might just be impish teasing from Suzurans side.

This is what i interpret it as, and i am hypersensitive to crap like this, to the point of me instantly dropping any yuri that pulls this het stuff. But of course, she could imply that she had boyfriends in the past. But i kind of doubt it. Sucks, because the latest chapter is not picking up on this theme except when Rikka is thinking about the issue for one panel or so.

Edit:2 Okay, rereading it again and you are absolutely right to be cautious. You could imply it as her having boyfriends in the past, too. Maybe i read too much into it, im not sure anymore either. It could really go either way with the next chapter.
Yeah I'll also just wait it out. This isn't the 90's anymore where I have to settle for het-addled crap if I want yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread