The Day After Spring - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
one chapter left till we catch up to hiatuss! :qq: fun fact about the font i've been using

jnhbyvtcfdx.png

Dex-chan lover
one chapter left till we catch up to hiatuss! :qq:
no need to remind us of this :(((

fun fact about the font i've been using

jnhbyvtcfdx.png
I wish I could unsee this.

It's kinda weird to see how Suzuran really is in her own chapter, and how she is viewed by other people at school. She seems so effortlessly confident and attractive.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Tonal shift has me suffering from a bit of cognitive dissonance. I get where it's going though, just wasn't expecting to see nigh-catfight levels of tension this early on :korone:

Double-page supporter
Sad its on hiatus. This is one of my favorite yuri right now :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
...Given the mangaka also locked their twitter, probably it's on hiatus because the mangaka needed a break.

Dex-chan lover
This story is so simple but so good at the same time, I didn't expect the subtle tease to get me all excited for them. The slightly awkward atmosphere and the artstyle is the best! Thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
The art might not be the greatest, but the sheer amount of character behind what is normally a pretty basic story makes this great!

Banned
Last page she did not say "i dont have a boyfriend for now" but rather "i dont have a boyfriend right now". Which also explains the first page of next chapter when Rokka is thinking about how Suzuran had a boyfriend in the past. Also i am glad it got cancelled. It started out so well and then you just had to do this het°°°°. Sure we dont know if Suzuran just said it to make Rokka jealous or something, to make Rokka move, but this kind of het°°°° is just not something you should do if you want to write yuri.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Last page she did not say "i dont have a boyfriend for now" but rather "i dont have a boyfriend right now". Which also explains the first page of next chapter when Rokka is thinking about how Suzuran had a boyfriend in the past. Also i am glad it got cancelled. It started out so well and then you just had to do this het°°°°. Sure we dont know if Suzuran just said it to make Rokka jealous or something, to make Rokka move, but this kind of het°°°° is just not something you should do if you want to write yuri.
Lol wtf. She's responding to the question on the table. Seems quite reasonable and realistic to me. Why are you so sensitive?

Users who are viewing this thread