The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 3 - Day 2

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know mixer is a short term for phuccers.

Am I tripping? Who is the guy fighting for the "Sexual Violence" tag? There are three chapters in this entry-- one of them has a guy warning his older sister to not go to a mixer, the next has him giving her bottled water when she shows up wasted, and the third has her being fed porridge.

What's going on in the manga OnlyFans doesn't matter, because what's in the manga OnlyFans isn't in this entry on this site, and is part of an alternate continuity to begin with. Right now, the most sexual action that's occurred is the implication that the MC is going to put a spoon in his adoptive gal sister's mouth.

...they're mad that the rape is in a detached alternate continuity?

Wait, the-- they're mad that they get to choose their own story?

Group Leader
The train of thought of the mangaka was that of:

Day 0:

Brother: "Sis, if you go out like that, something WILL happen..."
Sister: "Shut up"

Day 1+Fanbox: She gets drugged and gangbanged

It's a very... cheap way to get the point across, as there are plenty of better ways to convey this message without resorting to the absolute extreme. But, at the end of the day, we need to remember that these stories are often the fuel for Fanbox.

Also, the translation of the first chapter wasn't exactly the best, as she was introduced for some reason as a "Shitty gal," when, in reality, it should've been "Shitty Bitch." Which doesn't exactly make the situation better, but I guess it better conveys the mangaka's original intention for the character from the get go, as "Bitch" in Japanese is used in a harsher way than in English, akin to "Slut". (Again, not like it justifies the situation in any way or shape)
So we have to read the fanbox to get the whole story?

Dex-chan lover
Only the brother one that was deleted by the author is confirmed as a "what if", but the sister getting gangbanged by the 3 dudes that was added in fanbox later isn't, so did that happen? maybe, author haven't denied it, didn't get tagged as a "what if" either
Ah, thanks for the clarification as I was confused with this back-and-forth from all the different versions. Imagine being this dumb you remove the only scene where MC has the only scene with the "sister", redcon it into not blood related but also have the NTR + gangbang as cannon :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the lil.bro will get balls to.kill the 3 rapists. Seeing this is made by pacifists, this is just wishful thinking.

/s PLOT TWIST: those 3 dudes got little sisters and lil bro will do an NTREVENGE plot...

Ah, thanks for the clarification as I was confused with this back-and-forth from all the different versions. Imagine being this dumb you remove the only scene where MC has the only scene with the "sister", redcon it into not blood related but also have the NTR + gangbang as cannon :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
huh... the "not blood related" bomb has been dropped. i guess we all know where this is going

Users who are viewing this thread