The Days After the Hero’s Return - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Way to Use a Hero's Magic

Group Leader
I thought this was gonna be a wholesome manga, but nope.

I’m guessing the mom is the ambassador, since they mentioned she was busy with work.

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes the way these characters/protagonists act is very irrational, or even very inhuman-like...

E.g. MC clearly has taken an interest towards Mia-chan, and he clearly even cares for her well being, since he did all that act just for her...

And yet, when he is finally alone with her mother, and they are talking about Mia-chan, he does NOT ask what is her illness, OR does not just check her status, or (if needed) use any kind of appraisal magic to see how serious sickness it is...

And what is more infuriating, is the realism that he very probably could just heal her with his magic (or use a potion) very easily..

This all act of his, feels so idiotic, and unnecessary. She doesn't need a magic show. What she needs is a healer/cure, so that she could get out of that hospital bed/room. If he healed her, there wouldn't be a need to go through a surgery..

If he uses his magic for entertainment, he might as well use it to cure sicknesses...

The more you think about this chapter (and the capabilities of MC), the more of an imbecile he seems to be.

Dex-chan lover
isopod_960x540-849980.jpg

Truly the idols of the sea. What a dapper figure!

Staff
Super Moderator
@twinklecake @firosahoge and everyone else that is in this spiraling out-of-context string of context... Please stop. There are other places, like the forums or DM where you can keep this convo going, not the comments of a manga chapter. Thanks!
This is a warning, next one comes with a restriction :x

Dex-chan lover
"Fur is fo da weak", lol 😂

@Nunuwillump
Am I evil for seeing some typical hentai plots in this chapter?
Why would you be evil? You're cultured, if anything.
Now, if you said you WANTED some of those plots to happen, on the other hand... Especially the, shall we say, less savory ones...

Dex-chan lover
The ara ara juices are flowing strongly in this one =^-^=

@Joonhas Uh, I think MC just don't want to cause unexpected outcome if he manages to heal the little girl and he just doesn't want to involve himself even further by not letting himself emotionally moved if he know the ailment the little girl comes to be critical so he didn't ask or check the condition of little girl. Also, there is doctor already that handles little girl ailment.

Basically has the same going forward concept as class isekai.

Real-world terrorists, dude beats em.

Users who are viewing this thread