The Days After the Hero’s Return

Very interesting, slice of life wud be good,
and i hope that dragon turn into loli.. Wahaha

Double-page supporter
It's nice, would be better if someone keep up the webnovel translation. It's addictive in some sort.

This is nice. It's more focused on comedy rather than drama or action, and I like that. The character fits the comedic theme of this manga and hope it will go on with this light and fluffy theme. Wouldn't mind some action, to spice it up a little, but I really like it's focus on being funny.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

sorry fam, you need to have a tier 3 sub to pokimane, a receipt to belle delphine's gamer condom, a premium Fakku account and a lewd body pillow in order to unlock that R18 DLC...

... or try opening Nhentai, a free alternative.

It looks interesting.
I heard this manga has 3 volumes on RAW at the moment. (you can find in the amazon jp, that was released in 2018)

Dex-chan lover
Here we go with more title changes. At least the chapter read pointer does not change also.

Dex-chan lover
Very cliched, but tbh this one's pretty enjoyable. Hope to read more, looks like it has more pleasant events coming

"It's an isekai but not an isekai but technically an isekai? Just read it to find out!"

Mangadex: Marks with isekai tag

Actually this roughly exactly the same story you'll find in another manga.

However, the way the author convey it, is awesome!

Dex-chan lover
The author loves motorcycle, kamen rider and touring. So if you loved those you will most likely love the series. The
web novel story is finished already, and it's pretty much enjoyable the whole way to the end. The arcs are mostly episodic so no overarching plot but it made it easier to read leisurely.

Users who are viewing this thread