The Days After the Hero’s Return

This very interesting and fun to read, but how is the MC dumb enough not to figure out that, if he can summon monsters to our world, he should be able to teleport himself back and forth between the two worlds.

Dex-chan lover
I've finished reading the raw novel and THERE'RE REAL ROMANCE IN THIS SERIES.

For harem members:
He will marry Akane, Tia, Mel, Reylia.

MC is dense at first, but the girls will be aggressive to make up for it. Just a matter of time.

Rating 8/10
The plot story itself is quite straightforward and simple, good enough.
MC is average, meaning not genius but also not an idiot. He's just like a normal average human.
Have nice character development and no plot hole.
Not overly complicated with shitty politics.
No brainless 2D girls who will instantly get wet near MC.

Definitely NOT trash like the others isekai stories.

Fed-Kun's army
It's nothing you haven't read before, but it's fun and also quite funny! Would recommend!

So far, he interacts with things a “normal” person would do if they got sent to another world and came back to another world. Which is a good thing.

For four chapters, I can say that, this is a straight forward plot. No politics or complicated tendencies and simp characters that makes it simple, which is also nice. With the introduction of isekai characters, makes me think that at some point he can travel back and forth because the author emphasized other world heroines that can be a contender for his harem. I'd say 7/10. If the author somehow makes it complicated then might give 8/10. Illustration-wise, 6/10. Anyways, a good read and looking forward to its updates.

Out of full synopsis I liked the last line the most “It's an isekai but not an isekai but technically an isekai? Just read it to find out!”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope this one gets some love. Its really funny and not many mangas where the person comes back home.

@sirallen I have already read like more 30+ manga where the protagonist is reincarnated into another world.

On the other hand, there are very few where MC return back home.

It’s already better than a few other reverse isekai I’ve read. But that’s really all I can say

Users who are viewing this thread