The Days After the Hero’s Return

Double-page supporter
It had a good start but more girls from other world started popping up.
I like Akane, she feels like an ordinary girl but yeah she doesn't suit this type of story sigh
*Makes a mess out of hair* It doesn't make sense!

I'll still give it benefit of the doubt, let's see how this ends!

did some person who posted a comment before me just used asterisks like he's doing something? holy fuck, I thought the cringey thing was just a myth, now I see one in the open

I like the writing on this particularly. Art is fine as well. I expect great things down the line, I hope the author wont screw this up.

Double-page supporter
well it still has the stupid hero, and the harem and to quote "all those menial shit" so how is it different ?

Wow, this actually impressed me with how smoothly it's written so far. The premise, of course, isn't entirely unique, but I think this is one of the best-written mangas of its kind of there.

100/10 would Like to summon big breasted dragon-neesan back into my world and treat her to Parfaits and burgers

This is a really nice "isekai return" story. There are still action on earth, and seems like more in the future, but the focus is the light, fun & comedic slice of life. Like shopping, girls talk, and the likes.
This pace is good for light & warm read. (At least for now)

Users who are viewing this thread