The Days After the Hero’s Return

@Qwertzer no? That's just called being modest and shy. A betamale is someone who is unable to move when deed is required. (saving his childhood friend for one)
Lot of betas out there, but trust me, this one is not one of them.

@Qwertzer @konzolmester This shit is top tier good.

And how is this MC a beta? He even stated that he had a crush on the princess and it would have gone differently if she showed signs of it earlier on, and not just after he defeated everyone and is about to get teleported back.

@Qwertzer Beta's avoid confrontation at all costs. I understand he's OP as fuck but he never shied away from any confrontation. Being alpha doesn't mean he's a horndog that fucks every girl he sees. That just means he's a sexual deviant. Alpha's protect what's theirs, which clearly the MC does. He's just got the stereotypical Japanese personality that's polite and reserved. A male version of the Yamato Nadeshiko.

Maybe try understanding what the words you're spouting are first before using it.

@xMirage
1517951557579.gif
cuck

Damn for a bunch of garbage tropes this is actually really entertaining.

Better than the last one that had a story similar to this, definitely.

Fed-Kun's army
Show some fucking respect to the scum of Japan. Four times in so many chapters that the MC needs to fantasy larp for the girls at their expense.

Fed-Kun's army
There ia this one manga about a hero that returned with all his powers, and juat from the first chapter i can say that this one is waaay better than that other. At the very least this mc isnt a dense motherfucker

So far, there's 3 return Isekais. I hope this becomes a trend because so far this is the only type of isekai I'll ever read.

If he can summon his contacted monster, won't he be able to teleport himself across too?

Fed-Kun's army
Its not bad for an urban fantasy + isekai mix. At the very least its not overly annoying like most isekai i recently read

@Jzc136

Maybe, not much is said about summoning magic, other than it being able to summon creatures with itself, if he where to remotely set and activate magic, in theory travel should be possible.

Hey! Its not a generic isekai! I definitely wanna read this one... Probably gonna read the WN too so I can read more.

I really like this one. Sadly, there are not a lot of Chapters out yet - can anybody recommend me other Reverse Isekai? Thanks in Advance :)

@vxrwxnschxn How about these?

* https://mangadex.org/title/35794/the-hero-who-returned-remains-the-strongest-in-the-modern-world
* https://mangadex.org/title/44450/kaettekita-motoyuusha

Users who are viewing this thread