The Demon King Who Lost His Job

@MarkMyWords nothing deserved one star unless it was written, drawn and colored by a 3 year old. On a scale of 1-10, art plays a part for 3 points so this would honestly get a 4.

Dex-chan lover
I think this deserves a little higher rating. The series was not bad at all, I ended up binging all 132 chapters in one day 😭. The mc and fmc are cool and the series doesn't take itself too seriously, which I loved, and the comedy killed me. The romance progression is also pretty nice, I didn't expect to be as drawn to it as I was

Thank you Zero Scans!

lol, ngl at first i was cringed too (at around early chapters, you will definetly get cringed)! But then when you go progress into the story and the romance it's not that bad! i just read a couple hours a go, and finished all 132 chapters in one day. Imo, I think this deserve a higher rating.

also the art it self is kinda not bad and not good so neutral(?)

if i would rate it, i would rate around 8.2

Dex-chan lover
It's a really nice read, with a lot of action and a touch of humor. Nothing new or special, but what it does, it does it good. And even after 300 chapters, it's still as funny as in the beginning. I especially like the relationship between the MC and the FMC, it reminds of old schools manga like Ranma 1/2 and the relationship between Ranma and Akane. In some manga, the humor become rapidly repetitive and dull after some time but here, I think it's still fresh even after 300 chapters. And more importantly, it's far better written than the great majority of chinese wuxia webtoon.

I think it's one of the most interesting chinese webtoon.

Fed-Kun's army
So yeah like others have say this is a typical chinese plot manga, unimportant secondary characters, forgettable villains, etc. But the thing is this works perfectly for the actual thing you should look at the protagonist couple, dude i have seen lots of fucking shoujo manga or some other romance shit and yet they don't even come close to the progression this two have had through the story somehow both of them work perfectly together for the story.
Merlin while being a broken cocky protagonist he has changed little by little his mindset and actions after meeting alice, an example comes just from the last arc merlin the same dude that robbed and left alice with a debt just so he could enjoy his life goes on a suicide mission even with his own life being at risk because of the poison, he even loses an arm for her.

Alice at the other side while at the beginning she was the damcel in disstres she takes it upon herself to get stronger and she gets to a point where she is at least able to defend herself and help merlin sometimes.

What happened to the update rate?
Did this catch up with official release or what

overall good writing but seems like were getting dangerously close to some stupid cliche plots like alice being sacrificed or turned into a god before losing her virginity, a tragedy for any romance story including this one

Users who are viewing this thread