The Demon King's Daughter Is Too Kind!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

granpa: "dou will not survive the demon world"
dou: literally an over powered demon, with a dragon familiar and an angel friend.

Contributor
Are we certain we should forgive him? He did make the loli cry... 🤬

Power Uploader
@chieftanin

who is this fake "Pinka" you tagged. this hurts my kebaba and insults dou. for i am this fake "Pinka" that shouldve been tagged.
you have dishonored my family, me, dou, king ahriman, jahy, and etc by pinging this fake Pinka. Go on a quest to earn Dou's forgivness for ur sins u non believer.
FOr Thyine sins, thous't shall nut deserve the amazing RIcardou or playdou.

Fed-Kun's army
this was heartrending. I have such a soft spot for children, especially little girls, because of my two little sisters. I can't even imagine someone breaking their hearts like that, even for a moment.

The day Dou stops being baby is the day the world will become hell.

Thanks for late christmas gift

She's too dangerous, she's a walking diabetes machine, gramps and dad's metabolism probably produce high level of insulin

Fed-Kun's army
I start todays morning pretty well, wake up, making memes, looking at the MOST PRECIOUS CREATURE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, restablish the soviet union

Fed-Kun's army
Strange: on page 1 says that it is the first time for Ahriman and Yahi to meet him, and later it says on page 4 that Zareth saw Dou when Ahriman brought her over and it seems that Dou saw him too. From those words is like Ahriman never met his father till now but Dou did.

Users who are viewing this thread