The Demon King's Daughter Is Too Kind!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

OMG THIS WAS THE MOST PRECIOUS CHAPTER IN MANGA HISTORY T_T

Dou is such a cute, kindhearted, nice, happy and wholesome child! It's no wonder that the cruelest demon kind is melting in front of her :D What a nice chapter and thank you so much for the translation!! How can anyone not be happy after reading this chapter :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh... oh goodness. This chapter manages to make me cry, no kidding. My eyes teared up at the surprise gift panel. And Dou's speech followed up after that too...

Man, this is so wholesome. Guess I'll go rewatch Clannad

Ah, a blessing from the gods: a new chapter

I was in fuckin tears after Dou started crying oh god this manga is just different

Supporter
Now I want to see Dou being all evil. This is too much wholesome for my apathetic self, I WANT BALANCE

Do you thing Dou might change when she grows up? A lot of children change alot during puberty, so it's not out of the question she becomes more evil/cruel.

More importantly....would those around her like it if that happens? Or would they miss the old sweet and kind Dou?

Group Leader
I don’t cry much but this was so damn precious that I couldn’t help it. I need to find more wholesome manga like this

A perfect day, made more better with Dou. My heart can't handle this sweetness..

WHY AM I R̶U̶N̶N̶I̶N̶G̶ CRYING?! WHYY... WHYYY??

DANG, THIS IS TOO MUCH WHOLESOMENESSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread