The Demon Queen Has a Death Wish

Aggregator gang
@SARANAEL-T14 i guess 'cos it's more of a buzz word than demon queen (i mean there are more demon king related story so you'd have a better shot at getting in a google result if your title is king rather than queen)

Looks promising so far. Concept has been ran into the ground by now, but the koreans might bring something unique to the table.

This sounds so much like the Crown of Thorns novel! The warrior of the light and a powerful MC who raises him to kill her. Hope it would not be as sad

shouldn't it be demon queen? cuz yanno the "king" being a female and all

@taemina You just blessed me and probably doomed me (based on your comment) at the same time ;-; No sleep this night either and I'm not complaining

@allu it could be a direct translation of the word or even the translation that the translator decided to use. It could also be that the "Demon king" is just a tittle in the story so it doesn't matter what your gender is. There are many works with female "Demon kings" both in manga and manhwa. Personally I don't mind if the female lead uses the tittle of "Demon king" since I take it as a tittle for the strongest of the demon kin regardless of sex. Kind of how the tittle Pharaoh was used by egyptians regardless if the pharaoh was male or female.

P.S. I hope this series continues getting translated and not just the promo chapter. I love stories with strong female MC.

Every times i see the FL i think a femal version of malleus from twisted wonderland ( Disney) , or his grandmother Maleficent from sleeping beauty /Maleficent movie 😆
But that make her really attractive 💖
I love the story so far , i feel a bit bad for her but i want to see how her sun will end her misery

Soo the ending is either they fell in love together and she turned human or he killed her then turned human or she stays that way, then happily ever after for both tribes.

Users who are viewing this thread