The Dictator

Please let's contact another manhwa translation team to select this project, it's so worthy !!

The story itself started really great. I like the fl’s attitude but somehow along the way, the story was getting forced.
Her calm demeanor changed into I would say clumsy?
She knows how her employer’s attitude but decided to use his pool for swimming?!
That’s considered rude u know. No matter he’s there or not, as a bodyguard u should not use it.
And also she screamed in the public about wanting to kill him?!
What the heck! Eventhough u hate your boss, that’s not sth to be yelled out.
What if he heard it and to consider his previous attitude, he would have any valid reason to kill her.
From this only, the smart fl (that I thought earlier) became stupid and clumsy.
Smh.

The translators did great job though!
Thank you for translating.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Seriously, why is the ML such trash.. I'm crossing my fingers for hani not to end up with him..

I'm here only for the heroine at this point. I have no idea how a romance could possibly work with 'hero.' He's an asshole and plain evil, besides.

I'm guessing the sultan is the guy in the pic? But why is he blonde with blue eyes?? Isn't he supposed to be middle eastern? Even his name isn't European at all. Shouldn't he be brown with black hair?

Users who are viewing this thread