The Doctor's Supremacy - Ch. 17 - Immortal

@Tych
It would be Luffy using Kenbunshoku to stretch his skin, like katakuri using his to evade hits

Dex-chan lover
@tyli0

except that is a intent/evasion technique where the user dodges the attacks of an enemy through reading their intent to act against them like how Kurama Mode Naruto can sense evil, the Qitao isn't dodging the attacks he is just letting them hit him and then be nullified by whatever he is doing with his flesh so sorry different reference with this

@Tych
That's only one of the Kenbunshoku Haki, to read the enemy, you can also use it to see into the future as Katakuri did, he didn't read their thought, he sees it and acts accordingly that makes it look like he takes the hit but no damage.

How do you know about the Qituo ability, when it's not been confirmed?

Dex-chan lover
@tyli0
I didn't say thoughts I said intent and the ability doesn't allow one to see the future it allows one to read the intentions of the opponent thus allowing them to predict what they will do like how some person telegraphs a punch it is the same thing the most minuet actions ones enemy takes are used to predict what they will do not the future but the most obvious course that your enemy will take

also I don't I am just saying comparing it to the gum gum fruit is inaccurate cause again it has been stated thru out all of One Piece that Luffy can still be Cut/Pierced/Stabbed by Sharp Objects the Qituo's flesh gave way it didn't pierce or tear or show any signs of being Penatrated it just gave way and reduced the resistance of the attacks

@Tych
Yes, his ability does allow him to see into the future.
305582ecb22dbfb68fde5166315e37a6.png

you wrote "except that is a intent/evasion technique where the user dodges the attacks of an enemy through reading their intent"
intent is just another word for thoughts/mind
0322c7679e6dc0c4a940d2b36e18402a.png

I know the Qituo can't be cut, It's already been shown, but you said "Qitao isn't dodging the attacks he is just letting them hit him and then be nullified by whatever he is doing with his flesh"
Here you are implying you know of his abilities because you said he isn't dodging the attacks and he nullifies it. Which we don't know yet

Users who are viewing this thread