The Doctor's Supremacy

Damn, the girl who took care of the MC is dead. That's disheartening as fuck. I was hoping to see the kid and father suffer more for what they did to her, the scumbags. :[

I'm digging this Manhua so far, this and Star Martial God technique have actually kept my attention when it comes to Chinese Web-Comics.

Cae

i'm really liking this, he's adopted the old doctor's passion but given his own flare, instead of respecting the wishes of those who don't want to be treated, he's forcefully treating people in a world where they don't want to be treated, this'll be fun

Read the first 10 chapters before anyone decides to drop this, it's a pretty slow start but it does it job of introducing the world and growing the characters, mainly the protagonist.

when i first saw the raw since i dont know chinese i thought this was pretty bad, but now with context it sure is good

Cae

oh wow, those black and white pages are really good.

Cae

I really feel for this author, he's trying his best to push the boundaries of censorship but is getting cock blocked at every turn

eyepatch, check, flaming sword, check, scruffy old man? check. Beric Dondarrion lol.

Honestly I hate how easily forgiven some villains can be. "Your sins don't vanish just because someone more evil came along" is a nice change of pace.

Users who are viewing this thread