The Double Agent

Fucked up, thats what this so called romance is. If you enjoy this kind of fucked up relationships then please do enjoy it. But it does not work for me

this comic doesn’t have any sort of tag that warns readers of how fucked up and twisted this story is about to because so i think it’s deserving of its 7 star rating. maybe lower.

there is no way this is a genuine romance. the ml is disgusting so if you can’t read stockholm then do not read this. you will be pisseddddd tf off.

i hated it at first but after i realized i can’t look at them like i would a shoujo then i realized this would probably be pretty interesting to read in terms of psychology and manipulation

i feel reaaaaally uncomfortable reading this 😅 maybe we should have a
stockholm syndrome
tag...

Should have the psychological tag...
looked at the raws and it only gets more messed up they just play with her emotions and continue psychologically torturing her. ML is absolutely insane and is the type to do anything if its "interesting"

i’ll be honest im gay and not gonna read this but anyway he’s the WHAT? the LEADER OF THE WAR? The whole one? girl can you just be that?

Yuck, I really hate the idea of manipulation as the start of a romantic story. This isn't worth reading.

This isn't romance 😅 I think this series needs better tags, since it involves heavy themes like torture and manipulation.

smh from what i've read so far, the only romance thats gonna happen is from stockholm sydrome like bruh in what normal circumstances would you fall in love with someone like that???????

the cover tells me this is the ship but i dont think theres anyone on board? theres not even a ship for that matter. ive been decieved (o´・ェ・`o)

I read the comments below but I don't know why I found this manhwa is intriguing. Hope for the update soon.

If you’re not into abusive relationship stay away from this story. Its disgusting and in no way should you treat this “romance”.

Users who are viewing this thread