The Double Agent

i’m glad his hairline isn’t how it is in the cover.

i low key dislike her. not her personality or anything, but the fact that she becomes a double agent for the country that made her lose everything is upsetting.

anyways is her hair red or brown, i’m confused.

It certainly is interesting but I would rather have it pile up a bit more. If possible it would be nice if the scanlation team could do a mass release of this but I do completely understand the fact that they have other projects they need to work on too and also have to manage their day-to-day life and health. Anyways, thank you for translating this, I'm looking forward to amazing plot developments and possibilities with this web comic. Have a wonderful day ahead

@enyoteremchi her actual hair color is brown but she has dyed her hair red for her role as elgar schmidt, who is most likely a real person she that she is replacing as a spy.

it seems interesting but i can't with the male lead's shoulders. they're like 4 times the size they should be 🤣

Ok story is nice and all but! Plz dont end with that guy!! Like how can there be romance between a victim and a killer -_-

this looks amazing!!!! thank you so much for picking this up, translation team. i’m going to patiently wait for future updates. hwaiting, translation team!!!!!

This seems interesting . Im looking forward to this. Thank you for picked up this manhwa translator.🥰

Its rare that the webtoon's art quality is as good as the cover picture's art quality. This story is super interesting I cant wait to read more. Thanks for scanlating

Honestly after reading the spoilers somewhere else I'm questioning if I should continue reading this.The ml is a psycho and after the recent ch he also mentally tortures her yet both of the still fall for each other?Its actual nonsense and of course it's just stocklohm syndrome.

So I gave this a try cos I was excited to see a 'different' type of Josei. The intricacies of war and secret intelligence are shown quite well. What is also shown really well, perhaps too well, is how messed up war is.

The use of
mental torture is illustrated in a thoroughly disturbing, and gorgeously drawn way. But!- the idea of a romance between the ML & FL just seems soooo messed up haha. Like it'll be interesting to read if you're into that kind of resentful love/ Stockholm syndrome type of hetero romance...

I am not haha. In the current world with so much complexities and chaos...I want fluff and fluff this is not lol.

So read at your own discretion and risk.

Users who are viewing this thread