The Dragon Knight's Favorite - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thank you for translating!!! And to hear that they are pretend lovers! Ahhh!! Just one more step to REAL lovers!!

Thanksfor the update! I'd really like to give the fiancee the benefit of the doubt but this just screams of either magic or drugs for me. Sure brother's dragon may genuinely like her but from what we've heard from him and how insistent she is, this is just leaving us with terrible first impressions

Nep

Dex-chan lover
In stories, pretend lovers is synonymous with already married and going through honeymoon period.

Also predicting that brother died because of fiancee. One does not simply switch targets to the little brother unless there are other objectives and if there are other objectives, there would be motive for murder. So...

PURGE EM!

Aaah~ thanks for the update!! I really like this story. And ever since chapter 2, the commander seems Yandere-ish. 🌚😂

I tried looking for the novel but I couldn’t find it. A free wn version. Sigh. If anyone knows can you please tell me? >.>

Double-page supporter
@nep when it comes to noble families it's not actually that uncommon. Especially when it's a matter of bringing houses closer together. that's not to say it's not suspicious, but it's not uncommon.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Granitefish Normally I would agree with you. Chapter even said the reason was to "tie the two houses together". However, the "self-interest" part of this should be considered along the "risks". The girl insisted on this despite the fact that the dragon hates her (and would likely kill her) makes me think that "tying the houses together" is only a front for something more sinister (like usurping power and money) or something stupid (like "romance" or the other family just want to get rid of the girl)

Dude if my daughter’s engagement is such a risky thing that she is more likely to be killed by a dragon before the marriage, I would definitely cancel the engagement. Is the girl’s parents greedy for money and status or what? The girl also got threatened to get engaged or what? Couldn’t possibly love the captain right?

Dex-chan lover
this guy is really took everything at once, very clever

Woah it's been a while!
Thank you for the update💕

I still think he's manipulating everything in order to marry her🤔

Users who are viewing this thread