The Dragon Next Door

Contributor
Soooo now that the chapters are uploaded here, is there any chance of this continuing? I've seen the original, and the third season has a lot of Mary and I want to know what everyone's deal is

If not, PLEASE! PROSPECTIVE TRANSLATORS! PLEASE PICK THIS UP!

Power Uploader
It looks like Odd Squad has dropped this series as there hasn't been an update in a year. Here is the relevant link: http://www.oddsquad.org/p/the-dragon-next-door.html

Good news, I was mistaken! Odd Squad seems to have picked up the series again. This chapter was released on their website on July 19, 2018.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Didn't NAVER send cease & desist to bato.to and scanlation groups?

I wonder, since Mangadex doesn't seem to give a fuck about laws, if someone picks it up now.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Season 2?

More girls?

Who are totally not 1:1 matches for the MMCs?

oh my

HAHA this series is awesome if only this website had more rating options this is better than most of the 9 star rating's i've been giving ? not quite 10 stars tho?

Many thanks to whoever is bringing this series back, I forgot all about it when I had moved over to MD and it's a real gem.

It's nice to see this come back. I thought it was pretty good when I first saw it like 4 years ago, and it's still pretty good now.

Users who are viewing this thread