The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
We are starting to come up on Natsukawa Pushing the subject finally and getting it through her head that she loves him. And that at some point, they will have to come to see each other in the true sense. Rather than the dynamic they had built up.

Just kind of wish Natsukawa would get it through her thick head before then.

Supporter
At least Natsukawa is aware that she's the one responsible for the current situation. I can also concede that after rejecting Wataru it would be awkward for her to suddenly tell him she wants them to be closer. Still, I wish we won't have to wait too long until she decides to be more honest.
It  has been several months since Wataru's final confession at this point, and a couple months since they somehow settled into this oddly close friendship instead. It might be slightly weird to say something now, but so are all tthe different ways she'll stop short of actually exposing her heart to him. And, after all the times he's told her how he feels, she's really gonna hafta be the one who steps up, just this once.

Dex-chan lover
And in no moment does this kid who wants nothing to do with the drama at least think of just telling his abomination of a sister "yeah, that sounds tough, hang in there guys, I'm heading home"? Let the older kids settle whatever StuCo horseshit they have going on and take care of his own relationships, I say

Supporter
And in no moment does this kid who wants nothing to do with the drama at least think of just telling his abomination of a sister "yeah, that sounds tough, hang in there guys, I'm heading home"? Let the older kids settle whatever StuCo horseshit they have going on and take care of his own relationships, I say
You want a Wataru Stands Up To Kaede moment? Wait two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another great job!

While Natsukawa is having some crazy thing in her mind about her realizations, I still wonder how deep really is this east-west faction situation is. Dunno how to put it, but everything started with Wataru's sudden dive into being realistic and this east-west thing is just a footnote - and now the readers are somehow being forced to be concerned with it :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope he gets hit by a truck and goes to another world that has an actual good FMC...just saying
Facts but I think the other girls here are good but the one author chose for him my god what a trash bag! She the type of girl to cheat on you without really wanting to then cry about it

Dex-chan lover
lmfao bro boutta hit his hachiman arc here and take their sins upon his back,
build that fire up higher lmfao

Dex-chan lover
The most satisfying thing that could ever happen in this manga is Wataru finally breaking and start telling everyone to go fuck themselves. Though it would never happen..

Dex-chan lover
But we have 3 good FMCs and 2 of them are good potential wife material, Sister, Shinomiya senpai and my fav Tomboy cutie Ashida
now look here...yes you are right but he doesn't like them sadly which is in fact very sad, sad once more

Dex-chan lover
this chapter made no sense i had to check across other sources to see if I was interpreting it correctly for some sentences
also the manga skipped parts in the LN which is ungood
Don't despair please! I am too invested for some reason.

Contributor
Aika feeling guilty and realizing a lot of things she took for granted feels... good. C'mon, do something if you really want that love to happen, before it's too late. The prospect of her ship already being sunk even before it leaves harbor is really unnerving her. And I'd bet this is what's harming her performance in the committee.

Takaaki is also in the same boat I'd say, not only is he also busy with sports, he's also not getting any traction with Aika at all, he has none of the results he'd have hoped to gain by staying with her so much. That volunteering he did aimed at maximizing his time with her really didn't pan out, huh? Feels good.

So we're just looping here until either Aika accepts she's in love and she conveys that love properly. Or another girl makes a serious move and takes him away for good (yeah, right). She's not the only one with issues: Wataru is also blinding himself to love from others (hell, he's blinded to Aika's own signs too) by having this twisted state of mind where he's obsessed about loving her from afar like some made-up celebrity.

Hmph, so his sister has also started to look out for him in her own way. I'd have liked it better if she actually became kinder like she proposed (she didn't need to ask for his permission to be a kinder person, sheesh), but she basically said "aight, have it your way bro".

Users who are viewing this thread