The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Ch. 32

Thanks for the chapters. Knowing you dropped this maybe I'll drop reading this too, since my brain is too small to comprehend the other team translations. Once again, thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the chaps you did. I understand the drop, but your TL is a lot more comprehensible. Hope to see you soon on something else!

Dex-chan lover
WELP. Wish novel keep going not at snail pace

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thank you for your work, I'm still hoping to see a proper 12-18 translation, I dropped this one because it was just a troll at that point :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Literally one of the few romance mangas where I check in, in hopes of them not getting together and him stopping to love her 🥲

Aggregator gang
I can't explain it but ffs do I want Wataru to move on, king has had his ups and downs learned life lessons from his first love. Man's can do better

Dex-chan lover
Lemme tell you
So Aika's making all these other realizations, she seems to be learning some lessons, and is massively feeling guilty... but the million dollar question: is she going to put all these lessons learned into real words and action? Like, y'know, proper communication about her feelings... I don't quite like how it seems it's Wataru again taking action. Aika, please.
Nope

Users who are viewing this thread