The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - ch.19

Dex-chan lover
What was that TAP-WATER & GLASS things!?? What author possibly wanted to convey with that ?

Supporter
What was that TAP-WATER & GLASS things!?? What author possibly wanted to convey with that ?
Wataru is the tap, Aika is the glass. When they first met, she was slowly dying inside
from all the pressure she'd put on herself to take responsibility for her family's sudden difficulties. She was initially happy with the attention Wataru showered on her but quickly became unable to handle how much of it came her way and had no capacity to properly process it all so she lashed out at him despite craving him. Until he broke. And she suddenly lost what had sustained her. Only after the fact is she coming to understand it all.

Dex-chan lover
sweetdreams-bgdelanight.gif

Contributor
I have no idea how the name Marika Claudine Shinonome transformed into "Chromati". Maybe Wataru's head works in ways that are just a mystery to me. Bro? Bro...? What are you doing ogling your (verbally abusive) older sister like that?

Wait a minute, who's Takatou-san on page 11? There's no such name in my notes. Was he referring to Saitou, the girl with the long black hair who was just introduced?

Also, class prez in my notes is a mess because of disjointed nature of different groups and TLs working on this: she's named Rihoshi/Iibashi and now Iihoshi. Maybe I'll just try to get the right names from MAL or something.

Truck-kun wasn't merciful enough to just isekai him so he can start over out of this mess...

Users who are viewing this thread