The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters. Reading this makes me wish I enjoyed tea.

As always this manhwa makes me thirsty for tea

Thanks for the triple update!

Hmm Assam is a really "strong" black tea. I like it alot but most of my friends who don't drink tea hate it so I give them earl grey which has a citrusy and flavor that goes nicely with milk

For the unrefined me..."just put hot water to the tea leaves...it'll smell good. how exactly do you fail at brewing tea?" wonder where I can get a proper tea....all shops that provides tea usually has similar taste.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute how haooy she is about getting a new friend. Thx for the update, can't wait for more!

@mrfunplace Tea brewing is about using the proper vessel, temperature, and timing for the particular tea you’ve chosen. Even a mediocre tea is enjoyable if those things are done correctly, and there are always extra things you can do to make a tea more suitable for your taste—from milk and sweeteners to spices and juices.

It’s a little sad that the actual specifics aren’t really included in this manga. That would be a nice way to take it to the next level.

Fed-Kun's army
first friend, Yey!!
Ohoo Duke.. curiosity makes the cat fall in love,you know XD

Thanks for the update. Waited a long time... can we please have regular updates??? I miss it😭

I'm really wanting to get invited to tea by this duchess. Its quite cute how happy she is making a friend and the effort she's putting in.

Users who are viewing this thread