The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 16

I hope that this gut feeling of mine about Lady Fortnum isn't right, I seriously hope so from the bottom of my most sincere heart ayyeee

I'm going to be so upset if she ends up backstabbing Chloe. It's too predictable. Please just let them be friends lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy for the mc, but I can't help but be really sorrowful towards the way the old chloe lived. She really had no one on her side, no one to guide her who was a good person and no self esteem and it's not surprising things went terribly because of that. :c

I really hate the fact that people know that the old Chloe had a problem with her self-esterm but instead of trying to help her they just look down on her.

Thank you for the updates ๐Ÿ’•
She's a new person that's for sure
And yay! She has a new friend!
Alphonse' development coming up?
He definitely should have supported his wife more.

Dex-chan lover
She made a friend I'm so happy please stay friends ;-; also the duke knew about his wife's situation but he didnt care? why did he marry her?

You have no idea how the duke is going to be from now on he is going to be totally in love with her and OMG from the raws i have seen is the duke and our cute girl will have a night like lucia manhwa ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and he will be the most overprotective husband and the people who will get jealous over them lol I can't spoil more now can I ? Awwwww I can't wait for it the raws are at 65 or something like this and its going to get more and more juicy and fluffy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I need to wait again.. nooooo but I will wait cause this is good //cry
Thank you for the updates

Fed-Kun's army
I feel sorry for the original Chloe. She suffers from social anxiety and low self-esteem but everyone just laughs and belittles her. I hope she's also transported to another world or is reincarnated into a better environment.

@Kryspy_Kreme
Yeah, I wish for a side story chapter where we can see the original Chloe being happy in a different world. I really pity her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nixnaw it really is. like i cannot even begin to imagine dying in while being plagued by thoughts of being humiliated and hated by everyone around me. i just hope the original chloe is doing better in the ancestral realm or something because big oof shes lived a sad life

Double-page supporter
Original Chloe was cursed with bad luck. All I can hope for is that some part of her consciousness is left to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
@Kryspy_Kreme
Damn that would be an interesting take on the isekai genre, protag is someone who gets replaced by a reincarnator and is sent elsewhere. Or just reincarnated in the same world, as the new person takes over their old life.

Finally ๐Ÿ˜ญ someone translated this manhwa again โค๏ธ thanks for your great job translators ๐Ÿ˜Š

Users who are viewing this thread