The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
I always forget that reading this makes me want to drink tea. lol next time for sure, I will have tea with me as I read!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad I'm reading this while drinking some tea 😋

Man, I feel bad for "old" Chloe 😞 I wonder what happened to her after her body was isekai'ed

The one thing I learned from reading manga/watching anime is that when a character smirks, there's a possibility that that person is bad or has evil intentions.
So I'm very suspicious of that woman.
I just hope I'm wrong.

I can't help but feel this nagging sense of sadness while reading this story. The new duchess is turning her life around and is full of confidence and things are looking up for her. That's great.

All it took was to get rid of the original, pitiful host of her current body. What happened to the old Chloe? I doubt anyone in this story will care, including the author, and that just seems terrible to me. I guess the moral of the story was that she could never achieve happiness or success because she lacked self-confidence. And she'll never have the chance to build it up either.

Oh well. Time for some more flowery pictures of beverages.

@Kirjath
Same. Some stories do address it at some point (and in creative ways) but I don't sense that same level of story integrity here.
If they do address it, however, I'd be really glad, even if it's something basic and cheesy.

@Kirjath Yeah, maybe they could make it more to be Yugi style so there is a stand/ghost who helped you and you slowly grow as a person. I personally like https://mangadex.org/title/42822/the-holy-grail-of-eris even though its different genre.

oh good people who care for og Duchess Chloe, this story does make me feel sad, because I feel for Chloe poor thing
this really might be the worst case ive read so far tbh, this isnt even like a novel or game setting that mc happened to read or play, where you could argue if theyre real people or just programs or something, its just another world that she woke up in

I like the story it's interesting to read, but I dont think im gonna be as happy and as excited when the romance finally starts to develop mutually because I'll always think of the og chloe
i just think its so sad...
edit: pls no worries I will not hate when those chapters come,...

oh and the fact that mc keeps saying "chloe didn't do this or failed that" makes me kinda idk what feeling it is, shouldn't she be on her side as someone who was 'in the same boat as her' and dont take this as a hate comment pls 😭😭

Now.... I wonder if there are reincarnator stories where the old owner of the body comes back to haunt the reincarnator.

That was a good smirk. She read him like a book and is positive about his and chloe's relationship.

i find it funny how they're called tea party but they dislike tea and instead drink coffee

Thanks for the chapter!
Is there an error in the translation, or did the author make a mistake? Didn't they call the women getting together a social gathering rather than a tea party due to most people considering tea to be barbaric and also don't have the MC's skill and experience in making it properly? Since coffee is so favored wouldn't it be coffee parties instead of tea parties? In any case looks like tea is getting spread around thanks to the MC, but I bet the head maid is going to do something very mean and foolish to pamper her obsession. Really should learn how to better herself with effort and learning rather than bullying and stepping on somebody else. Especially since doing so usually requires more risks and contemptible behavior resulting in a downward spiral to destruction.

Users who are viewing this thread