The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 19

ho ho HO, the rumors that are gonna start flying around the mansion! Go for it Duke!

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Joseph ducreux is in one of the documents in alphonse's background

YES! I like the Duke and obviously Chloe is my lovely bb. Happy to see some progress. Hope he isn't way stupid like some other ML's are and he quickly notices those pangs in his hearth are love!

@ae0n My guess is they've never consummated their marriage, since the duke never showed much interest in the old Chloe. Plus, the old Chloe may have been too afraid to sleep with him. Just a guess, though.

I've looked ahead at the raws and can say with confidence that the duke is anything but impotent. ;)

So early in tHe morning and my heart is already full ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Thank you wonderful people for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@ae0n : Since you seem to have forgotten:
He's a workaholic who only married Chloe for personal reason and not out of love or any obligation to have kids.
In fact as long as she didn't interfere with his work, he let her enjoy the luxuries she wanted.

Damn, smooth. Also I like how their relationship is progressing. Taste of fresh air compared to all the ones with abusive SO's

Double-page supporter
You just know he's thinking "...What'll happen if I do this?"

Dex-chan lover
I see hair kissing a lot in manga is that something real guys do ever, cause I dont think its that romantic irl but in manga its cute

Dex-chan lover
MISS MAID LEARN TO KNOCK LOLOLOL
Many thanks

@JWChibi I've never in my life seen hair kisses in real life. And i stare at a lot of my friends in relationships. BUT it might just happen in private LOLOLOL if you count hair kisses on the top of their heads it might work lolol

I was like "aaaaaw" the whole time, and then the last few panels, I was laughing my head off ๐Ÿคฃ
I bet that maid will be knocking on doors from now on. And he got to see a few more of Chloe's expressions, hahahaha XDD

@JWChibi, I was just thinking the same - what's with the hair-kissing in manhwas???

Zm

Omgggggggggg This chapter was so sweet and satisfying! I was grinning ear to ear through the whole thing!

Users who are viewing this thread