The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I've always felt nothing but sympathy for chloe, I hope she's at least somewhat there somewhere to witness the future and have our mc realise her dreams

Sigh. I was looking forward to this comic but I am so sick of the “abused by servants” plot line. It’s so overused and very rarely sympathetic. I hate that the FL always go for violence. Even if she’s neglected by her husband, she’s still the duchess and ought to have control of her own household. Just sack her! There’s justice and then there’s just vengeance and I hate that they’re treated as one and the same so often. Maybe it’s a cultural thing? But there never seems to be any sort of self-reflection or comeuppance for mistreating members of staff.

Rant over. Still going to keep reading because I’ve heard it’s very popular and I’m rooting for Chloe’s redemption. That lie about the brewery suckered me in. Poor girl. Please be happy now. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Oh, wow. I found that bitch slap trope again. I wonder how many isekai fantasies I've seen this in.

Fed-Kun's army
Fire those maids let them look for work somewhere else
what's that? they can't? serve them right

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was going to be a nice Manwah about tea.

I mean it is, I was just expecting the kind of tea you *drink* 😄

Users who are viewing this thread