The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Hang on there Chloe!!
is it the purple haired maid??? or is it the usual head maid trick?

Fed-Kun's army
@amaranthia Nah, its the "Head Maid" she feels that the Duchess is inferior to her on the fact that the "old" Duchess was a meek and a timid person that didn't deserve the title of a Duchess, even with the MC being the Duchess now, the head maid still sees her as an inferior person.

Edit: I think the head maid is the brown haired girl in the purple outfit with that white hairnet in her hair.

Double-page supporter
Cale, Mah boi... Finishing a budget report for just 2 days is possible for an Asian. okay? okay.

Dex-chan lover
I guess sabotage is the best way to prove her competence once and for all.

Kinda sad that she cultivated her accounting skills under such absurd working conditions, but eh....it worked out in a weighted training clothes sort of way.

I was worried that the food they received was spoiled or something. If it's foreign crops, then they can at least salvage and work with it to a degree. Not sure how well they'll be able to keep things within the budget, but that's where the challenge comes from.

....Tea. The answer is gonna be tea, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Cale is using this a test. He purposely sabotaged the deal, to see how Chloe reacted.

Using the seal of your liege is punishable by death in that kind of society, so i doubt it was Cal

Meo

Double-page supporter
It's not Cale. It must the the headmaid, she did say like 2 chapters ago what if Chloe made another mistake.

Josephine wrote down something different what Chloe said so Chloe can't fire them.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that someone else has a seal (I suspect that insipid Head Maid) just goes to show how poorly the house is managed not only by past Chloe but the self-righteous Cale tbh.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Impersonation and forgery ? Ya fucked up!

I feel like this is a scene in school that goes like this

Teacher : Creates an equation
The Annoying kid in class : answers it perfectly
Teacher : Doesn't believe it so he creates another one
Annoying one : answers it perfectly again and adds a winky face to his paper

The issue of ordering "different items" is one thing but sending "rotten goods" is something else. I just can't with too many absurdities but then again ill just choose to ignore it since that may have been just the art that im misinterpreting. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread