The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 32

@1pwny

Yeah, you're probably right. We can all wish though... after all there was that brief flashback of them going at it a couple chapters ago. I'm just hoping the author won't use the cliche of something conveniently (inconveniently?) interrupting them.

Double-page supporter
This chapter is so cute... but the staff though. I forgot how shitty the staff is to Chloe still

Aggregator gang
we... we getting close...
bless you translation group! may the light be with you.

I know everyone wants the next chapter since he. . . ahem
breaks her poor back from the rough all-night-long hanky-panky goodness.

But sad to say, it's NOT nearly juicy enough! From the raws, there's not a lot of images showing off what their actual night together was like. Kind of. . . "oh I'm here, let's get to it, and then done!" XD

Group Leader
....so now we're close to MAKING BEBE TIME?!
Jk, the author wouldn't probably dive into that part explicitly.

Please, just make them both happy for Odin's sake. No more annoying drama, and just kick the fuck out that damned head maid.

OMG! yaaasss haha finally, I am so excited 😍🤩

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
One thing that I've wondered for a while, was it the norm for couples back then to sleep apart? In Survive as the Hero's Wife, they also had separate bedrooms and allotted days to sleep together.
Is this due to the contractual nature of their marriage, or was it just the norm back then?

Fed-Kun's army
ooooooooh stop teasing me like thisssssssssssssssssss imma need that next one stat

Users who are viewing this thread