The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
How I wish Chloe could do what Melissa does to this prince.... ugh the audacity of this ass to laugh at a confession then think he can just play around with a girl's feelings as he pleases, disgusting

Thank you for the hard work!!

Omg he jelly~
Chloe needs to use her past life self defense for a quick foot to the balls

i hate the prince but i love that he's there to strenthen chloe and alphonse's relationship YEET THE DUKE IS VERY JELLY

This scum prince should marry that old head maid hag, they'd be a perfect fit

@unime yeah, that made no sense even by high society bs standards, probably just the writer or the prince is that egoistic.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, earl grey! Somehow when it mentioned how much he likes alcohol I was thinking maybe she'd bust out Russian Carivan tea. It's really smokey and intense, so it could be suited to someones palette if they enjoy a lot of whiskeys...

...What? Yes, yes, romance, rival. Listen I don't get a lot of opprotunities to be a nerd about tea... these days I mostly drink PG tips anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Chloe shouldn't serve a good tea for him. She can just choose duke favourite tea and done with it. Also, I wonder if Chloe have "rice with greentea" in her recipe.

@404chaos haha I'm assuming. He knew Chloe is already married to the duke and they're in love. But the prince still wants to flirt with mc.

Fed-Kun's army
When did rent-a -minion expand to offering deals on royal twits by the hour? 😒

Fed-Kun's army
Not until he fixes himself, or at least has good leadership and ruling skills, please don't let him be crown prince. m(_ _)m

Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
LOL yet another story adding in a love rival that I didn't want nor need. It's fun to see the Duke jealous, but the Prince's personality sucks! I hope he gets better upon better acquaintance....

Also, Earl Grey is the first tea she mentioned that I've actually had, and I remember it tasting like dirty water to me 😅😂 I don't know if I'm just an uncultured swine, if the person who brewed it wasn't skilled, if this story is taking these tea descriptions and exaggerating them out of this world, or a combination of the three, but it's pretty funny how different my experience with that tea was in comparison to how its depicted in this hahahaha

Aggregator gang
The Prince is not someone who should get much respect, all he has is a title and good genes, he doesn't attend his classes, he doesn't care what happens, and It sure seems like he doesn't care if he hits on a fricking married woman. He's basically asking for hate from the fandom. And what's with his alcohol addiction? He basically doesn't care what happens to his country (╬▔皿▔)╯ He'll probably have an arranged marriage with a great woman who takes care of everything, just like Cathrine the great

and what gave you the conclusion she cared what colors the teacups were?
I get Alphonse since he's literally her husband
but the prince? Like dude, what the hell
(but at the same time, thx for being the author's pawn and making the duke and duchess have a higher relationship, ufufufu~)

Users who are viewing this thread