The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 36

RUN BITCH RUN, even if you get to the bottom of hell you wont be able to get away from your punishment cause of the rule of every world known as KARMA is a Bitch(and a friend of the protagonists^^) xD

seriously this one maid from this series is so annoying.. i guess shes the antagonist for a reason though. so glad she's finally getting her ass handed back to her (or i hope she will be getting it) 🙏

also holy shit chloe is so beautiful in that dress

Fed-Kun's army
Morgan when given a fashion challenge
958.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The startled maid is the head maid and the one behind the bullying of the duchess. She was a noble that was also bullied, but managed to take advantage of the duchess former meek personality. This resulted in her becoming the bully even into adulthood.
Next chapter will be good.

I want to tear off those 3 roses at the bottom, theyre too much.
Tbh chloe can just fire mrs collins just bc. Chloe has power now so she dont need other reasons 😤

Also, i like that she has a friend that she can rely on now

And yah, aside from the head maid, fire those two sisters too 😤 they knew what they were doing and dared to ruin the duchess like that 😤😤

Double-page supporter
Not only did she arrange a dress in under 2 hours, she also made sure it matched what the Duke was wearing. 🤣

The dress is a disaster. I'll never get the idea "more ribbons and random elements" = "more beautiful clothing".

Wait, who did they dress her up as? I saw the reference but have no idea who it refers to.

WHERE DID HER RIBS GO O_O

She's gorgeous tho', aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I really want the duke or her to rip the contract so we get more fun scenes 😏

Thanks for the chapter !😘

Users who are viewing this thread