The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 36

Thank You for the chapter ❤️

I hope, that these maids will get kicked out.

Fed-Kun's army
Red is not really her colour but I guess it's better than the previous look...

Yeah, from here on out the waist thing gets a bit ridiculous. And I don't know why since so far it hasn't really been bothersome

DESTROY HERRRRRR. Seriously though, just because you were bullied does not give you the right to make someone else miserable. I mean, someone who is bullied and knows how much it sucks, and then doing it to another person - is worse than a bully. Because you've lived that pain, and made the decision to pass it on.

Madam Fortnum is such a cutie oh my god, she's so precious oh my god ㅠㅠ💕 Must protecc

Anyway, good one on this chapter for addressing that the duke isn't very emotionally well verse yet... but the "I guess I can wait" line from the duchess feels a bit ooc to me idk why but at least this was addressed lol.

The dress is really good, the seamstress (??) did a damn good job considering it was only around 2 hours wow ((the body proportions tho... I get that the corset makes the waist look tinier but holy shit girl, your organs where did they go)). ALSO looks like someone's getting fired soon òwó love to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread