The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 36

BRUH THANK GOD FOR GOOD FRIENDS!! that maid will finally gonna get what she deserves ٩(๑`^´๑)۶

Fed-Kun's army
Her corset makes me uncomfortable, it must feel so uncomfortable with how thin her waist looks in contrast to her dress

She can run all she wants but she s about to catch those hands
Thank you for translating ! Stay safe

Honestly, even if she did succeed with that did she really think she could have gotten away with it? That's really stupid.

I can't wait for Chloe and the Duke's relationship to grow more~

Also that maid better pay for her crimes to Chloe...

Loooool. Her waist is unbelievably tiny in the new dress it's not even flattering anymore. Such a shame, I think in general the firs look with the updo was better, it just neeeded to be adjusted. Glitters can't fix the second dress.

Is it just me or has the art changed? The pacing is also all over the place.

I really don’t understand how dumb this maid is to think she can get away with insulting a duchess who has the favor of her manor and husband. Sure the original Chloe was looked down upon and was easy to target but she’s still the friggin duchess. Has this dumbass maid not realized that even if the original Chloe was meek and cowardly there’s a possibility if you pushed her far enough she’ll snap and crush you?

Heck, it’s much more obvious that the new ‘Chloe’ gained confidence and you’d have to be a complete incompetent to still pull schemes on her despite being a maid, a servant, which ranks lower than a duchess.

Just... that waist is too thin. She does look pretty though, suits her better than the first one.

Also I reaaaaally like Duke Alphonse, he just ups and says everything on his mind without sounding overly tsun and always tries his best to improve for both Chloe and himself. Can't help but chant best boy best boy best boy

Oof,
Ever since I saw the comment last chapter about her waist being tiny I can’t help but notice it.
I didn’t find a problem in it before but in this new dress it really doesn’t suit her.

I hope we get to see Chloe with a more realistic waste in the future, but I honestly doubt it.

@Torrence_Jet
i agree, when the story was heavily focused on tea, it had such a unique flow and atmosphere... but now, as the plot is starting to kick in, it somehow seems to be getting less and less enjoyable..? kind of disappointing:/

Users who are viewing this thread