The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
God, I'm so happy for her. Like, yeah, she has enemies (more like pests?), but she has friends now, too. She's not alone anymore.
Ahh, so satisfying.

Fed-Kun's army
Naah, the guards that love there miss is definitely about to either be in her way or chase her to hell and back haha

lol what kind of evil mastermind would think of a plan like this😭while this was annoying to deal with, this is the most lame evil pan I have ever seen

While the duchess might technically have the authority and power to get rid of the maid, she was still in a vulnerable place social wise, so she needed reason/proof to get rid of the maid.

I hope that the scheme was also the authors way of showing how unhinged the maid had become, because if it had been successful, it would have reflected incredibly badly on the duke himself. The most likely assumptions that the guests would have come up with would likely be that either she is innocent and someone was deliberately screwing with her (and thus challenging the duke), or that she was deliberate and making a statement about the duke.

The duke would probably also wonder how the heck she ended up dressed like that and why no servant said a damn thing to her or him.

Zm

Somebody better pin her to the ground n crush her. That maid is the plague.

36 chapters in and that THOT hasn't been crushed yet. Really hope retribution is coming soon. Really, really, soon.

their waists are extremely small (not just the duchess, but the Duke's as well hahahaha) but! aside from that, they're a gorgeous couple! Can't wait for that maid to get whatshe deserves >:D

Thank you for the chapter!

everyone: thin waist thin waist!
me: waist thin waist thin!
together: wtahiisnt wtahiisnt wtahiisnt wtahiisnt!

youre fckong ded maid! i dont care what kind of sad back story you had. you not hte mc so idc xC

Dex-chan lover
"This is my last chance to destroy her!"

No, you got this mixed up.

What you should have been thinking was "If I try to mess with her now, this is my last chance to see the light of day."

Finally!!! Haha, I "read" the raw and I was able to figure out she was put in a bad dress, but I couldn't figure out why. Can't wait to read the next chapter 😄

I actually liked the way her hair looked in the first look, and this new dress is more ruffles and ribbons than dress, but I guess she does look more like herself. (the weird collar thing on the other made her look very severe)

Users who are viewing this thread