The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 36

Group Leader
This bitch be delusional. Saw everyone and duke on Chloe side and still decide to fuck her up? And how did those two sibling even comply with it? Stupidity at it finest.

i couldnt help but laugh at how slim her waist was that last dress looks painful, thanks for the update!!

D2

OOH a two chapter day. Thank you, waiting expectantly for the next one.

Aggregator gang
I really hope this "evil maid" character goes away soon. It's not interesting when there is a huge power disparity between the MC and her opponents imo. Like, no matter what, a maid is never going to destroy a duchess - unless she's literally stabbing her with a knife or something.

All the times where the maid is like "noo, I can't accept that the duchess' life is better than mine!!" in her internal monologues... just makes her seem like an idiot. Like, maid, you already lost that fight a long time ago - you know, when you became a maid and she became a duchess. There's just no comparison and, realistically, a duchess (even an out of favor duchess!) could crush a maid by wiggling her little finger.

Double-page supporter
Ah, I'm so glad for Chloe!. Her friend is definitely the MVP this chapter!

This is exactly why I enjoy when FL's of these isekai have at least one good friend by their side, like in A False Confession. They enrich the story more

Thanks for the double chapter Rumpi!

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Finally! It's about time that harpy gets fired.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for Chloe to apologize with that poor cook that was punished in her place when she made a mistake.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad the maids finally getting what she deserves.
Also the reason shes still around comes down to the fact she, unlike the personal maids, has political status. She is the daughter of a count after all. The MC has really low social standing due to her insanely timid personality as well as her major failures like her first party and the botched finance before she took over the body. Whats more, up untill this point there has been no actual evidence of the maids actions. The case with the first maid with the tampered letter, first made has clear motive and the idea of a messanger altering a letter with a Duke's seal on is almost impossible to believe. The second maid for whatever reason claimed she was the one who suggested the pond. This time however she messed up, theres clear evidence now and whats more this could be seen as an attack on the duke's reputation. The maids who dressed the MC were most likely hired from outside since they clearly named themselves, when asked they will almost certainly drop the head maid in it. Her running also shows clear involvement.

Double-page supporter
run all you can bitch but Chloe and the Duke bouta come for ur fucking NECK

Chloe : 'Omae wa mou shindeiru'
Mrs. Collins : 'Nani ?!'

Thx for the update !

I hope this subplot is resolved so we can focus on the romance more hehehe. Im so happy that Chloe has a loyal friend who's help her like that

Users who are viewing this thread