The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 39

the way my stomach went 🦋 🦋✨ when duke kissed our girl 🥺 also, Elina deserves better 😔

@papergears right?! 😭 she said something so reflective of women in their current society and dude just dismisses it to their looks

It okay store owner, i wanna go home too if that happens 😂 , and thank you for the translations 🙏

Fed-Kun's army
Elina: I'm jealous that Chloe is an independent woman who has gained the respect of the men around her even in a misogynistic country that puts males on a pedestal and treats females less than trash--
Prince: dw ur prettier than her lol
🤡

I wonder how much business Chloe can generate in the future. I skimmed every raw chapter but it's not like i can read them lol

i like elina

she doesn't seem to have ill intent towards chloe and is honest with her feelings
i hope elina and chloe become friends

Such empty words.

Jeez if i’m in that situation too, I’d want to go home too🤣😩 The count is too relatable!

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Poor restaurant owner, he has to watch TWO couples smooching, not even the typical one couple, but two....

This whole story is just Alphonse throwing his weight around with money for Chloe. That's really cute of him and sooo unnecessary HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread