The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 39

Sigh, not here for the prince invalidating the dukes feelings. Still glad he’s a supportive friend though. Anyways a jealous duke is adorable and I can understand how the girl he was with feels. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
nooo not the prince being an asshole to elina, chloe, and alphonse!!! sis is straight being played and i hate arthur for this
also that count was so funny lmao

Restaurant owner... I feel you T.T
They’ll never understand what it’s like to be a member of the Forever Alone Village!!

It's given that the prince is like that but I hope he doesn't get serious about Chloe and try to destroy their relationship. Ughh I really don't want to see him in the story (I roll my eyes every time I see him lol) but no choice bc he is the prince.

Yay more successful business! And the duke got jealous! What a cute scene.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

A man who says that the obviously jealous and devoted man is playing around being wishy washy is just projecting. Poor Elina, I hope she doesn't have to suffer

Dex-chan lover
That poor merchant. Getting caught in the middle. He's totally going to have booming business down the line though.

Elina seems like a good girl who can do better than that wishy-washy prince playing at marriage. Her silence at the end struck me as the prince giving the wrong answer too.

There's an unexpected amount of classic feminism development going on, which is kinda fresh for this sort of story.

Hah the prince just told that woman if it were not for her looks, she wouldnt be sittingnext to him in his carriage lol. Which is true according to his personality of a playboy....

Too bad the new chloe is not interested at him. If he began to be interested at her, even if it were for amusement, he should understand that duke with a serious personality and with a more conservative persona will fall foe chloe lol and won't want to break up their political marriage and make it i to a real one heh.

Poor bastard

Ahhhh i hope Elina finds someone better. I dislike the prince the more I see him hahahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
poor lady the prince still wasnt listening.

Im with Braxton, these nobles invite him over just to flaunt their relationships. Its insane.

"That man is only having fun......He's just being wishy washy."

say other people say yourself.....
being braxton and elina is suffering

Dex-chan lover
I assume he doesn't have a wife, best blessing to lure in his own wifey with tea. I'm curious if their is any more bg to opening a On' cuisine restaurant

Users who are viewing this thread