The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 39

Lol the prince completely missed the point. She wants to be heard and respected like Chloe but he brushes off with complimenting her looks.

Like... bruh? Da hell?

The prince leaves a really sour taste in my mouth. He better not try and derail anything & also feel really bad for Elina she knows it’s a bad relationship but still can’t stay away from him

the typical if I put another woman down that means I love you loll. fuckboy scum tingz

Contributor
I believe the Prince is suffering from an affliction known as projection.

And I feel really sorry for anyone who actually likes him =w=;

this chapter just made it for me, I'll keep reading it but can't tale is seriously anymore. It feels so forced and Alphonse is just granting all her wishes and solving everything with money so much that reminds me of 50 shades of grey. Also Chloe has 0 flaws since reincarnation, i just-

Dex-chan lover
Dang he really went 'You're prettier tho' when she said all that. Rip that girl

I agree Prince, there are being ridiculous 😂 this suppose rigid-expressionless man suddenly showing open affection to his wife, a kiss on top of that... And out of nowhere too. It feels weird.

Hugo in Lucia is a good example about a change in character.
If you have read Lucia, you'll know what I mean.

Nuu she was like "the duchess is badass now" and the Prince said "but u pretty" tis like when the guy said a woman's role is to be pretty while the men were talking business 😭

Users who are viewing this thread