The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
Are you kidding? Is that a joke? “Foolish and pathetic”? Are you being sarcastic? Talking about yourselves? I don’t get it! In the previous chapters it was made clear that people had that rusted old mentality here that women don’t need to be smart, just beauties!
Now, she’s smart, talented, gorgeous and yet she’s the one getting criticised for her husband’s lack of emotions!
Do they need some classes of “logical reasoning” or something? They don’t even know - proper premises are required for a logical argument! 🙄

They stay talking behind her back cause they a bunch of jealous bishesh.. they could neva be as amazing as our beautiful duchess, THAS ON PERIOD

Aggregator gang
THE PRINCE CAN SUCK MY DICKKKK ALSO HELLL YEAAAHH ALPHONSEEE GO FUCK EMM UPPP DOJF2OEWNO2EF WOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
OH YEAAAAH!!!
tenor.gif

GO GET EM!!!

Dex-chan lover
Alphonse: bold of you to talk shit about my wifey...

welp, my stupid brain failed to complete that meme. Now i felt like shit

Chloe I think you destroyed that prince too hard. Hope he didn't leave a grudge

Aggregator gang
I'm one of those people who think the worst-case scenario, but I don't' think worse enough to thing my husbands cheating on me with there own cousin, therefore I get second-hand embarrassment
(If you know what manga I'm referring to and read quite a lot of my comments by coincidence you might know how much of a grudge I have)

The art is sooo much better! its nice to see the art improving slowly in each chapter.
also she really said fuck off

I see im not the only one who thinks this chapters pacing is scuffed. Oh well overall i still liked it.

Dex-chan lover
Chloe put the prince in his place.
Now it's Alphonse's turn to set the gossiping nobles straight.

I love this power couple!

Users who are viewing this thread